HOW DO WE WORK?
In Fit Out:
1. We meet and discuss with the client his/her requirements.
2. A site visit is done to take a visual and technical survey of the facilities.
3. If it is a design and build project, the Interior Designer/Architect gets involved with the sales team in coordination with the
client to prepare the basic furniture layout.
4. Once a layout is selected from the options given by Deco Wood, the client notes his approval to proceed towards commercial preparations.
5. The sales team along with the technical team gets involved in the preparation of furniture proposals to the client.
6. Coordination shall be facilitated by the Project Manager between all parties involved, including the client, Landlord,
consultants (if any), suppliers, Deco Wood designers, engineers, and technicians.
7. A systematic design formula is formulated by Deco Wood Interiors, taking into consideration all factors and contingencies
involved in the undertaking.
8. A complete proposal shall be presented to the client, including designs, materials, the scope of works, time tables and costing
9. Once all parties are in agreement, implementation of the design and fit-outs shall commence. This includes the order of all
materials, furniture selected production of shop drawings and all relevant approvals.
10. Upon approval of all submittals, fit-out works shall begin to mobilize.
11. During the fit-out period, regular updates shall be provided to the client, including the status of the furniture consignment, as
well as invitations to visit the job site at critical periods of completion.
12. Upon completion of fit-out works, the final installation of furniture and equipment is initiated. The site shall be handed over
to the client together with the settlement of necessary documentation and approvals. The site is not formally handed over
unless and until the client has given approval of the finishes and the final outcome of his/her facilities.